Expecting many dinner guests throughout December? Whether
you’re putting on a casual meal to celebrate the season with friends and family
or hosting the main event, the right table setting can make all the difference
at a dinner party. Read on for some fun and fabulous tablescape inspiration to
help get you through the holidays in style.
– We love this simple, elegant centerpiece. A few handfuls of
cranberries, some votives, and a serving dish are all you need to recreate this
Pretty in Plaid
This rustic table is fabulously festive. Cozy knit napkins, evergreen branches,
candles, and cranberries make a table fit for any fan of the outdoors.
This mason jar centerpiece is lovely. It’s beautiful without being overpowering
– plus you can fill as many jars as you need for the length of your table. You’ll
need several mason jars, some sea salt, a few candles, some cranberries, and
some evergreen branches.
O Christmas Tree Napkin
– How cute is this napkin? Getting creative with your place settings doesn’t
have to be complicated. A square green napkin and some simple folding will
festive up your places in no time!
pine cones, and deer: oh my! Here’s another rustic table to inspire you. We’re
big fans of the table runner they’ve chosen, as well the wood they’ve placed
under their plates.
Pink & WhiteWonderland
– Your table isn’t limited to a red and green color scheme this
holiday season. Want to break out of the box? Try a white, pink, and gold
table! With the right accents (like ornaments and reindeer) you can keep your
festive motif while using these fun, fresh colors.
Cute Cranberry Wreath
– We’re still fawning over these mini cranberry wreath place settings. They’re
a snap to make and add some fabulous, custom charm to any holiday table.
We hope these ideas help you set a beautiful table this
holiday season. Make sure to share shots of your seasonal tablescapes with us
– we love seeing what you create!